zondag 5 mei 2024

HAPPY BEE-DAY TO THE QUEEN BEE (2)

I created a cute bee-themed birthday card, using the Hive Five stamp set from Lawn Fawn. 



For the background I used some Peacock cardstock. I used te  Honeycomb Stencil and Peacock Ink to ink blend th pattern and create a tone on tone look. I also used the Cloud Background Stencil and Yeti Ink, to add clouds. When this all was dry, I added splatter with some white watercolor paint. 

I die cut the Grassy Border die from Cilantro cardstock and ink blended the top of the blades with Lucky Clover Distress Oxide Ink.



I stamped the images and colored everything with Copic Markers:
Bees: Y15 - Y16/ BG11
Bee hive: Y21 - Y26
Honey: Y21 - Y26/ E57 - E29/ BG53 - BG57/ R32 - R35
Flowers: Y15 - y17/ BG11/ YG00 - YG03
Honey dipper: E57 - E29
Party accessories + banner: YG00 - YG03/ BG3 - BG57/ R32 - R35



I die cut the images and assembled the card. I used two strips of Guava cardstock and heat embossed the sentiment onto them. I used a white gel pen to add highlights to the images. 

Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten