zaterdag 10 juli 2021

YOU'RE A FLANTASTIC FRIEND (2)

I always love working with the Sweet Friends stamp set from Lawn Fawn. I haven't used it in a while. 



For the background I used Mermaid cardstock. I wanted to add a stenciled background, using the Confetti Stencils from Lawn Fawn. I ink blended with Blueprint Sketch and Dusty Concord Oxide Inks.



For the ground I used a piece of Kraft cardstock.

I stamped the images and colored everything with Copic Markers. With cards like this, I always use the colors I used for the background and add another one or two colors. Here are all the colors I used for coloring:
S'More: E57 - E29/ E31 - E35/ E000 - E00
Donut: E31 - E35/ V06 - V09
Cupcake: R01 - R32/ E31 - E35
Flan: E57 - E29/ B60 - B63 - B66
Froyo: V06 - V09/ R01 - R32/ B60 - B63 - B66/ BG53 - BG57
Strawberries: R01 - R32/ BG53 - BG57



I die cut all the images and assembled the card. I stamped the sentiment in Peacock Ink and Grape Soda Ink. 

I used a white gel pen to add highlights to the images. I love how this turned out. Such a cool color palette. 



Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten