vrijdag 16 juli 2021

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU (5)

I'm so excited about all the cool new stuff Lawn Fawn has released recently! And my favorite is probably the Toucan Do It stamp set, which I used for this birthday card.



I started by ink blending the background. Very simple, just using Peacock Feathers Distress Ink. I die cut the Slimline Tropical Border and ink blended this piece with Twisted Citron and Lucky Clover Oxide Ink. 



I took the Giant Happy Birthday to You die and die cut it from Kraft cardstock. I ink blended the edges with Walnut Stain Distress Ink and added splatter to the letters as well.



I stamped all the images and used Copic Markers for coloring. Here are all the colors I used:
Toucan: C5 - C7/ E000 - E00/ Y15 - Y17/ YR16 - YR07
Leopard: YR21 - YR23/ E57 - E29/ C3 - C7
Leaves: BG18 - BG72/ YG00 - YG03/ YG07 - YG09 - G28
Flowers: R32 - R35/ Y15 - Y17/ YG07 - YG09 - G28/ B24 - B26
Lizard: B24 - B26/ YR16 - YR07
Butterflies: Y15 - Y17/ R32 - R35/ BG18 - BG72



I die cut all the images and assembled the card.

I used a white gel pen to add highlights to the images. 



I'm pretty sure that I will use this set very often. I love how unique it is, I don't have any other stamp sets from Lawn Fawn that have toucans and leopards in them. 

Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten