maandag 5 juli 2021

SUMMER (1)

It's summertime over at the Lawn Fawnatics Blog . The newest challenge is called Summertime Fun. I created this all-die cut card, using the Scalloped Treat Box Beach House Add-On die set. I also used the Palm Trees set, Large Slimline with Sliders set, Stitched Wave Borders set, Slimline Hillside Borders and Oliver's ABCs. 



For the background, I used a clud stencil and Peacock Feathers Distress Ink. For the hills, which were die cut from Kraft carsdtock, I used Tea Dye Oxide Ink. I added splatter to the hill using the Winsor and Newton watercolors. For the ocean waves I used Mermaid cardstock and Broken China Oxide Ink.



I used a bunch of Lawn Fawn cardstock to die cut everything. Here are all the colors I used: Paperbag, Chocolate Bar, Cilantro, Chili Pepper, Noble Fir, No. 2 Pencil, Peacock, Sugarplum, Fog, Narwhal, Storm Cloud and Ballet Slippers.

After everything was die cut, I added all the die cut pieces to the scene. I used a white gel pen to add highlights to all the images. 



Make sure you check out our newest Lawn Fawnatics Challenge




Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten