zondag 4 juli 2021

YOU ARE MY ANCHOR (3)

I created this slimline card with the Smooth Sailing stamp set from Lawn Fawn. 



I die cut the panel with the Large Slimline with Sliders die and ink blended the sky. I used Squeezed Lemonade, Spiced Marmalade and Abandoned Coral Oxide Inks. 

I also used the Slimline Stitched Hillside Borders. This time for waves. I used Mermaid cardstock to die cut them from. I ink blended the edges with Broken China Oxide Ink. 



I stamped the images and colored everything with Copic Markers. I also used images from Mermaid for You, Du-Nuh and All the Clouds. Here are all the marker colors I used:
Boats: E25 - E29/ W0 - W3 - W5/ R05 - R27/ E31 - E33/ B24 - B26/ BG53 - BG57
Bunny: E41 - E43 - E44
Bear: E25 - E29
Lighthouse: E41 - E43 - E44/ C0 - C3/ E25 - E29/ R05 - R27/ Y15 - Y17
Fish: Y15 - Y17
Shark's fin: W0 - W2 - W3 - W5
Starfish: BG53 - BG57
Rock: W0 - W2 - W3 - W5
Anchor: C0 - C3
Clouds: BG000



I die cut or fussy cut the images and assembled the card. I stamped the sentiment on the front waves and added highlights and dots with a white gel pen. 

Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten