zondag 25 juli 2021

HAPPY TRAILS (5)

I'm on the Lawn Fawn blog today with this camping scene. I used the new Build-a-Campsite die set and the Den Sweet Den stamp set from Lawn Fawn.



For the scene, I used the Large Slimline with Sliders die. I ink blended the sky with Blueprint Sketch and Broken China Oxide Inks. 



For the ground, I used Kraft cardstock. I added splatter with dark brown watercolor, from the Windsor & Newton watercolor set. 

I die cut the tent from Canned Pumpkin cardstock, Sage Leaf cardstock and a piece of Perfectly Plaid Fall pattern paper. The pins were die cut from Black Licorice cardstock. 



I stamped the images. I also used images from Snow Much Fun, Love You S'More, Happy Trails, Crazy ANtics, All the Clouds and Ocean Shell-Fie. I colored everything with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Bears: E71 - E74 - E79/ E000 - E00 - E21
Caravan: Y17 - YR16 - R08/ G21 - BG96/ C0 - C3/ C5 - C7/ B24 - B26/ BG000 - B00
Fire: Y17 - YR16 - R08/ Y15 - Y17
Plaid: C0 - C3/ B24 - B26
Knit work: Y17 - YR16 - R08/ G21 - BG96/ C0 - C3
Moon: Y15 - Y17



I die cut all the images and assembled the card. I heat embossed the sentiment using white embossing powder from Lawn Fawn. I added dots to the sky with a white gel pen, making it look like stars. I also used this pen to add highlights to the images. 

Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten