dinsdag 15 augustus 2017

TODAY THE WORLD REVOLVES AROUND YOU (1)

For this space themed birthday card, I used the Out of This World stamp set from Lawn Fawn.


I started with the background. I used three Distress ink colors and blended them onto a piece of watercolor cardstock. I used Wilted Violet, Dusty Concord and Chipped Sapphire. I added some water droplets onto it and dabbed them off with a paper towel.


I stamped the images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Skin: E00 – E11
Hair: E57 – E29
Suit: Co – C2/ Y38 – YR04/ C5
Planets: BG34 – G02/ B93 – B95/ BG23 – BG49/ Y38 – YR04


I fussy cut the images and die cut two cloud borders, with the Puffy Cloud Borders dies. I assembled the card and stamped the sentiment with Carrot Ink. I added the panel onto a Blue Jay cardbase.

I love creating those galaxy backgrounds.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten