donderdag 17 augustus 2017

HAPPY HALLOWEEN (4)

Half way into August, I think it's okay to make Halloween cards. So here is the first of the year. I used the Booyah stamp set from Lawn Fawn.


I started by lating out my design and stamping the ghost shapes and the banner. I'm going to add the faces later. I stamped the word Halloween into the banner. All the accessories I stamped on a seperate piece of cardstock. I colored all the images with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Ghosts: C0 - C3
Banner: Y38 - YR04 - YR07
Accessories: W5 - W7/ W0 - W2/ V17 - V09/ YR16 - YR07/ G07 - G28/ E33 - E31


I fussy cut all the accessories. I also die cut the word happy with the Scripty Happy. Twice from Narwhal cardstock and once from Black Licorice cardstock. I layered them to give it a little dimension. I adhered all the elements onto the panel and added the panel onto a Narwhal cardbase.


To finish it off, I added glitter to the word happy, with the Clear Sparkle Pen from Spectrum Noir. I also rounded off the bottom corners.

What do you think of my first 2017 Halloween card?

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten