dinsdag 15 augustus 2017

SENDING HUGS (1)

I created this simple encouragement card with the Color Drops stamp set from My Favorite Things.


I choose three Lawn Fawn Inks to stamp my pattern with. I used Lobster Ink, Sunflower Ink and Manatee Ink. I randomly stamped the different sized drops onto the paper.


I die cut the word hugs, that is from the Words For Friends die set by MFT. I added a piece of Black Licorice cardstock on the back, so you can see it through the letters.

I added the panel onto a Sunflower cardbase and added some Nuvo Crystal Drops to the card, in the color Dandelion Yellow. I rounded off the bottom right corner.


Really simple, but lovely. This set is so versatile.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten