dinsdag 19 juli 2016

YOU COLOR MY WORLD (3)

For the Lawnscaping Challenge I made this colorful card. The task was to add some rainbow inspired colors. I immediately got this great idea with the Color My World stamp set from Lawn Fawn.

Because there are seven colors in a rainbow, I stamped the crayon seven times. I colored them in rainbow order, with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Red crayon: R14 – R29 – R59
Orange crayon: YR15 – YR04 – YR68
Yellow crayon: Y02 – Y06 – Y08
Green crayon: G14 – G05 – G17
Blue crayon: BG1 – BV05 – B05
Purple crayon: BV02 – V17 – V09
Pink crayon: RV13 – RV23 – RV21


I die cut the images with my Cuttlebug. I took some watercolor cardstock and started on my background. I wanted it to look like the crayons colored something on the paper. I used Distress Inks to make colored lines. I only used one brush stroke. I used the following Distress Ink colors from left t right: Fired Brick, Spiced Marmalade, Mustard Seed, Mowed Lawn, Salty Ocean, Seedless Preserves, Picked Raspberry.

I stamped the sentiment with Versafine Onyx Black Ink and adhered the crayons to the panel with foam tape. The panel I adhered flat to a red cardbase and I rounded of the two bottom corners with the We R Memory Keepers Corner Chomper. I also added some shimmer to the faces of the crayons with the Spectrum Noir Clear Sparkle Pen.

Please make sure to check out the Lawnscaping Challenge.


Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog!

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Super fun take on our Rainbow Challenge! Thank you so much for playing with us at Lawnscaping!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Such a fabulous take on our rainbow challenge! Love your card! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Lawnscaping! Hugs, Karin.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen