zondag 10 juli 2016

HAPPY BIRTHDAY (7)

For the Lawnscaping Challenge we had to create a card inspired by a mood board. I used the Chirpy Chirp Chirp stamp set from Lawn Fawn to make a birthday card.


I started by stamping the three chicks from the set and I also stamped some balloons. I used the balloons from the Monsters set by Avery Elle. I colored all the images with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Chicks: Y06 – Y08 – Y17
Beaks + feet: YR07
Balloons: BG13 – BG23 – BG49


I fussy cut all the images. I die cut a rectangle with the Double Stitchec Rectangle STAX from My Favorite Things and added the images to the panel with foam tape. I stamped the sentiment with Sunflower Ink from Lawn Fawn. The entire panel I adhered with foam tape to some pattern paper, from the Perfectly Plaid 6x6 paper pad by Lawn Fawn.


As a finishing touch I added a white line to the balloons and some glitter with the Spectrum Noir Clear Sparkle Pen.

Be sure to check out the Lawnscaping Challenge !


Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog!

1 opmerking:

  1. Adorable! The chicks are so cute holding the balloons! Thanks for playing along with us at Lawnscaping! :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen