dinsdag 19 juli 2016

YOU ARE MAGICAL (2)

When I got the Magical Unicorns stamp set from My Favorite Things, the first thing I thought of was a slider card. I didn’t have a specific idea at the time, but now I did. And here is the result.


I took some white cardstock that I wanted to use as my background. I wanted to do some very light blending on it and used two Distress Ink colors: Shaded Lilac and Spun Sugar.

I stamped one of the unicorns and colored him with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Unicorn: C0 – C2
Manes: RV21 – RV23
Nose + hoofs: BV02 – BV000


I fussy cut the image out. I die cut two cloud borders with the Puffy Cloud Borders from Lawn Fawn. I die cut the slider portion with one of the dies from Slide On Over, by Lawn Fawn. Then I adhered the clouds with foam tape and stamped the sentiment.

I took 5 cents and added a small piece of foam tape to it. Small enough to fit through the slider portion of the card. I adhered the unicorn to the cent. I used the Spectrum Noir Silver Sparkle Pen for the horn on the unicorn. I stamped some stars in the sky and used the Spectrum Noir Silver Sparkle Pen for those as well.


I adhered the panel to a white cardbase, using a double layer of foam tape. I rounded of the bottom right and top left corner with the We R Memory Keepers Corner Chomper. And done is my unicorn slider card!

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten