vrijdag 29 april 2016

THANK YOU FOR BEING MY MAMA BEAR (2)

It’s almost mother’s day and I created a mother’s day card last week. I used the same stamp set for this card, only a different image. I used the Bear Hugs set from Mama Elephant.


I started with the background. I took some Tim Holtz watercolor cardstock and blended some Distress Inks to create a night sky. I started with Salty Ocean as my base layer. In the end you won’t see much of it, but I wanted to have a good base. Then I added some Seedles Preserves and Chipped Sapphire. At the end I added some Black Soot. Because this is a very dark color, I only used it at the edges of the cardstock. I finished the background by spraying some water onto it with the mini mister and also added some drops. I dabbed the water off with a paper towel and it creates a great effect.

I stamped one of the bear images and colored it with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Mama bear: E71 – E77 – E29
Little Bear: E15 – E25
Noses: E11 – E21


I fussy cut the image and adhered it to the panel. I prepped the area I wanted to stamp the sentiment with my powder tool. I stamped the sentiment with Versamark Ink and heat embossed it with Bright Opaque White Embossing Powder from Wow.


I added the panel to cardbase made of Kraft cardstock.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten