vrijdag 29 april 2016

HELLO (1)

I’ve had this stamp set for a while. The You Gnome Me stamp set from My Favorite Things. I made a simple friendship card.


I started with the background. I used the Funky Florals stencil from My Favorite Things and used two Distress Inks to blend. I used Mowed Lawn and Mustard Seed. I love how easy this is and you create a beautiful background.

I stamped one of the gnomes on some white cardstock and colored him with Copic Markers. I wanted the colors to match the ones in the background. Here are the colors I used:
Hat + pants: Y02 – Y06 – Y08 – Y17
Shirt + shoes: YG11 – YG03 – G14
Skin: E00 – E11 – E21
Flower pot: YR15 – YR68 – E08
Flowers: V04 – V06 – V12/ BG93/ Y06
Beard: W2 – W5


I fussy cut the image and added it to the panel with foam tape. I stamped the sentiment with Versamark Ink and heat embossed it with Bright Opaque White Embossing Powder from Wow. I cut a strip and added it to the panel with foam tape. I adhered the entire panel to a yellow cardbase and rouded off the bottom right corner with the We R Memory Keepers Corner Chomper. As a finishing touch I added some sequins from Pretty Pink Posh to the card.


A card for any occasion.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten