vrijdag 1 april 2016

HAPPY HOME (2)

Today I used the Joy to the Woods stamp set from Lawn Fawn for a Happy Home card again.


I started by stamping the images of the trees, bird and birdhouse. I colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Trees: E00 – E11 – E21
Birdhouse: V01 – V04 – V12/ V09 – V17
Bird: R14 – R17 – R46


For the background I used Distress Inks on some Tim Holtz watercolor cardstock. I used Old Paper for the grass and Shaded Lilac for the sky. I wanted the purple from the birdhouse to come back somewhere.


I stamped the sentiment on some vellum, with Versamark Ink, and then heat embossed it with Opaque Bright White Embossing from Wow. I used Violet’s ABC’s from Lawn Fawn to create the sentiment. I adhered the strip of vellum to the back of the card. The panel I adhered flat onto some pattern paper. I used the 6x6 paper pad from Cottage Living by Jen Hadfield (Pebbles). I added the panel to a purple cardbase and also used some Wink of Stella clear glitter on the bird and birdhouse.


I’m going to send this card to my friend Chris who just bought a house with his girlfriend.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog!



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten