donderdag 21 april 2016

SUPER HERO IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY (1)

In my previous post I created a birthday card for a boy, as a request. I made another one, but this time with the Tiny Heroes stamp set from Mama Elephant.


I first die cut a circle with the Double Stitched Circle STAX from My Favorite Things. I stamped the sentiment on it with Soot Ink and Lobster Ink from Lawn Fawn. I also stamped several stars and the shield image with three Lawn Fawn Inks: Fish Tank, Lobster and Sunflower.

I stamped the boy superhero and colored him with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Hair: E11 – E35 – E25 – E77
Skin: E00 – E11 – E21
Costume: R14 – R17 – R49/ Y08/ BG05 – B05 – B28


I die cut the image with my Cuttlebug and adhered him onto the circle with some foam tape. I added the circle to some pattern paper with foam tape. For this I used the Shimelle (True Stories) 6x6 paper pad by American Crafts. I rounded off all the corners with the We R Memory Keepers Corner Chomper and added it to a blue cardbase.

To finish the card, I added some Wink of Stella clear glitter to the costume and some star sequins to the stamped shields.

Another boy birthday card, completely different from the one with the monsters.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten