maandag 18 april 2016

SUPER HERO HAVE A NICE DAY (1)

Someone asked me if I wanted to make a card for a girl’s first communion. I immediately thought of the Tiny Heroes stamp set from Mama Elephant and gave it my own twist to it.


I started by stamping one of the superheroes and colored the image with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Hair: E15 – E25 – E35 – E77
Skin: E00 – E11 – E21
Costume: RV10 – RV13 – RV21/ V04 – V06 – V12


I die cut the image with my Cuttlebug and went over to my background. I struggled with it a lot, but eventually came up with this. I die cut a rectagle with the My Favorite Things Double Stitched Rectangle STAX. I used the Dotted Stencil from Crealies and blended dome Spun Sugar Distress Ink onto some Tim Holtz watercolor cardstock. I used a very light hand, because I wanted a light background. I die cut a circle and used the negative space as a mask. I used the same stencil inside the circle and added Seedless Preserves Distress Ink to the background.

The circle was going to be the place for the superhero, so she is in a spotlight. I adhered here with foam tape. I stamped ‘super hero’ onto the card with Versafine Onyx Black Ink and underneath that I used a sentiment from Lawn Fawn. Normally this sentiment says: have an ice day, but I changed it a bit.


You can also use this as a girl’s birthday card, but this one already has a destination.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten