zondag 4 juni 2023

DIM SUM-BODY SAY IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY? (1)

The Year Thirteen stamp set from Lawn Fawn is this dim dum mini stamp, with the best punny sentiment. I created a birthday card with it. 

For the background, I used Dried Marigold and Kitsch Flamingo Distress Oxide Inks. I added little water droplets to it, which I dried with a paper towel. For the 'ground' I used a strip of Kraft cardstock.



I die cut the barrel from the Build-a-Barrel: Apple die set. I used this as the steam basket for the dim sum. I colored this with Copic colors E31 - E33 - E35



I stamped the images and colored them with the following Copic Markers:
Dim sum: R000 - R01
Chop sticks: E31 - E33 - E35
Banners: YR15 - YR04 - YR68/ R22 - R35



I die cut  the images. I stamped and heat embossed the sentiment with white embossing powder from Lawn  Fawn, before adhering everything to the background. I added a highlight to the the steam basket and also to the banners. 



Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten