woensdag 7 juni 2023

TO THE QUEEN BEE (1)

Imm on the Lawn Fawnatics blog today with this bee-day card. I used the Happy Harvest stamp set together with the Hive Five stamp set. 



For the background, I started by inking clouds, using the Cloud Background Stencils. I used Jellyfish and Manatee Ink. I added color to the sky with Forget-Me-Not and Moonstone inks. I used Forget-Me-Not Ink for the splatters as well.

I die cut a Stitched Simple Hillside Border and ink blended it with Twisted Citron and Rustic Wilderness Distress Oxide Ink.



I stamped the images and colored everything with Copic Markers. Here is a list of all the colors: 
Bee: YR30 - YR31/ R05 - R27/ B91 - B95
Sunflowers: Y15 - Y17/ E71 - E74 - E79/ G82 - G85
Hive: YR21 - YR23/ C5 - C7
Honey dipper: E31 - E33 - E35
Honey pot: YR21 - YR23/ Y15 - Y17/ R05 - R27

I die cut and fussy cut the images and assembled the card. I added the sentiment onto a strip of Raspberry cardstock, with white heat embossing powder. 

Go to the Lawn Fawnatics Blog for the challenge and join us!!!



Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten