maandag 5 juni 2023

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU (9)

Today is the start of another new Lawn Fawnatics challenge. And it's all about plants, flowers and botanical. I created this simple, all-die cut birthday card. 




For the background I used Gotta Have Gingham Rainbow paper. I die cut the Giant Happy Birthday to You die from Sugarplum cardstock. I ink blended it with Villainous Potion Distress Oxide Ink.

I die cut flowers that come with the Magic Iris Beehive Add-On die set. I colored the insides of the flowrs with YR21 and YR23. The rest I left white, to make them look like daisies. 

I assembled the card. Super quick and simple. 

Visit the Lawn Fawnatics Blog for the challenge and join us!!!


Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn


Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com




Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten