zondag 3 april 2022

ROOTING FOR YOU (1)

I dug up an older Lawn Fawn set, to create this encouragement card. I used Rooting for You stamp set, which is a cute vegetable layering set. 



For the background I used Tumbled Glass and Salty Ocean Distress Oxide Inks. I die cut three wavy hills from Paperbag cardstock, using the Stitched Simple Wavy Borders. I added dark brown and white watercolor splatter to these hills. 



I stamped the veggies with Lawn Fawn inks. Here are all the combos I used:
Radish: Ballets Slippers Ink + Wild Rose Ink
Beet: Wild Rose Ink + Cranberry Ink
Carrot: Butter Ink + Pizza Crust Ink + Fresh Lavender Ink
Leaves: Celery Stick Ink _ Clover Ink
Signs: Jellyfish Ink + Manatee Ink + Hippo Ink



I fussy cut all the images and assembled the card. For the sentiment I die cut the word 'rooting' from Vanilla Malt cardstock, using Henry's ABCs die set. I ink blended the letters with Butter Ink. The second part of the sentiment was stamped onto a piece of Fog cardstock with Hippo Ink. I trimmed it to a thin strip and added the sentiment to the card as well. 

Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten