zaterdag 16 april 2022

I'M HERE FOR YOU WHEN IT RAINS (1)

Today I created this encouragement/ friendship card with the Beary Rainy Day stamp set from Lawn Fawn. I also used images from the Here for You Bear set, which I got for free with my purchase. 



For the background I die cut a piece of watercolor cardstock, with the Large Mini Slimline. I decided to do one layer for the background scene. 



I ink blended the sky with Tumbled Glass, Salty Ocean and Faded Jeans Distress Oxide Inks. For the ground I used Jellyfish Ink from Lawn Fawn. 



I stamped the images and colored everything with Copic Markers. Here are all the colors I used: 
Bears: E31 - E33 - E35/ E00 - E11
Clothes, R05 - R27/ Y15 - Y17/ B24 - B26
Umbrellas: Y15 - Y17/ B24 - B26/ C0 - C3/ C3 - C5 - C7
Splashes + puddles: B41 - B45
Frogs: G00 - G02



I die cut the images and assembled the card. I added the sentiment into the sky.

As a finishing touch I used my white gel pen to add highlights to the images. 



This is without a doubt my favorite set from Lawn Fawn's latest release. Simply because I love rainy day images and scenes. 

Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com



 


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten