maandag 18 april 2022

MAKE A SPLASH, RAIN OR SHINE (1)

Creating scenes is my very favorite thing to do on cards. And that is the new theme on the Lawn Fawnatics blog: Create a scene. I made this fun inside out scene, with Den Sweet Den and Beary Rainy Days. 



For the background I used some Flower Market paper. For the floor I used Woodgrain cardstock. I die cut a window, using the Winsow Frame die set and white cardstock. 

For the sky on the outside of the window, I used Faded Jeans and Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide Ink. Twisted Citron and Lucky Clover Oxide Inks were used for the grass. For all this, I also used the Grassy Stencil. 



I stamped the images and colored everything with Copic Markers. I also used images from Virtual Friends Add-On Window Scene: Winter and Here for You Bear. Here are all the colors I used:
Bears: E31 - E33 - E35/ E11 - E04/ Y15 - Y17/ R05 - R27
Couch: Y15 - Y17/ E57 - E29
Books: Y15 - Y17/ R05 - R27/ B21 - B24/ G24 - G28/ E41 - E43
Rainbow: G24 - G28/ Y15 - Y17/ R05 - R27
Plant: B21 - B24/ G24 - G28
Clouds: W0 - W2 - 0
Mug: R05 - R27
Puddle: B21 - B24



I die cut the images and assembled the card. I stamped and heat embossed the sentiment onto two strips of Chili Pepper cardstock, using white embossing powder. 

I used a white gel pen to add highlights to the images.

Make sure to visit the Lawn Fawnatics Blog and join our challenge. 



Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten