zondag 28 november 2021

I HOPE SANTA SPOILS YOU ROTTEN (3)

For this Christmas card, I used an oldie from My Favorite Things: Santa's Elves.



For the background I used some Kraft cardstock and at the bottom I added a strip of Let it Shine pattern paper, both from Lawn Fawn. 



I stamped the images and colored everything with Copic Markers. Here is a list of the colors:
Elves: E00 - E11 - E04/ R35 - R39/ G24 - G28/ E57/ C0 - C3
Ornaments + presents: R35 - R39/ G24 - G28/ C0 - C3



I fussy cut the images and assembled the card. I added highlights to the images with a white gel pen and stamped the sentiment. 



Check out the My Favorite Things shop for products by clicking on the link: My Favorite Things 

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten