maandag 8 november 2021

PEACE, JOY & ALL THINGS MERRY (1)

For this Christmas card, I used the Gingerbread Friends die set from Lawn Fawn. 



I used the Plaid Stencils for the background. Instead of using them in both directions, I only used them one way. To create a striped background instead of plaid. I used Candied Apple and Aged Mahogany Distress Inks for the red stripes and Twisted Citron and Mowed Lawn Distress inks for the green stripes. 

I die cut the gingerbread friends from Kraft and Paperbag cardstock. All the accessories were die cut from Chili Pepper, Cilantro and Sparkle cardstock. For the eyes and mouths I layered a piece of Black Licorice cardstock behint their heads. 



I adhered the gingerbread friends to the background. I stamped and heat embossed the sentiment onto a banner, which was die cut with the Fancy Folded Banner die set. I used Cilantro cardstock for this as well. 

As a finishing touch, I used a white gel pen to add some highlights to the buttons and bow. 



Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten