zondag 13 oktober 2024

SEASON'S GREETINGS (18)

For this Christmas card, I used the Cute Candy Cane die set from Lawn Fawn.



For the background, I ink blended the Poinsettia Background Stencils onto a Vanilla Malt cardbase. I used Festive Berries and Abandoned Coral Distress Oxide Inks for the first layer, Rustic Wilderness for the second and Aged Mahogany for the final layer. 



I die cut the candy canes from Vanilla Malt, Chili Pepper and Gauva cardstock. The berries also from Chili pepper, the leaves from Noble Fir and the bow from some Sparkle cardstock.

I die cut a Stitched Sentiment Banner from Kraft cardstock and stamped the sentiment (from Joy to All) in Cranberry Ink. 

As a finishing touch, I added some white highlights to the candy canes. 



Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten