maandag 7 oktober 2024

WAVING HELLO (6)

For today's challenge at the Lawn Fawnatics Blog , all the DT-members are spotlighting the places they want to visit. This can be a country, city, tourist attraction, landmark. I decided to used the narwhal images from Mermaid for You and Critters in the Arctic, because I want to visit Norway someday, to see them in the wild. 



For the background I used the Just Stitching Hearts dies, to add some hearts to the background. I ink blended with Shaded Lilac and Milled Lavender Distress Oxide Inks. 

I added some bubbles, using the Bubbles stencil. I used Shaded Lilac Distress Oxide Ink for this as well. 



I stamped the two narwhal images and some bubbles and colored them with Copic Markers:
Narwhals: W0 - W2 - W5/ E41 - E43 - E44
Bubbles: BG11 - Bg53

I die cut and fussy cut all the images and assembled the card. I stamped the sentiment and added highlights to the images. 



Make sure to visit the Lawn Fawnatics Blog and joint our challenge!!!

Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten