zondag 4 februari 2024

YAY! (1)

The Really High Five stamp set from Lawn Fawn is one I haven't used in a while. I combined it with the All the Clouds stamp set and Radiant Heart Backdrop die. 



I die cut the Radiant Heart Backdrop from watercolor cardstock. I ink blended the entire panel with Salty Ocean. I layered the outside edges with Prize Ribbon Distress Oxide Ink.



I stamped the images and colored them with Copic Markers:
Bear: E57 - E29/ E31 - E33/ E11 - E04
Bunny: E11 - E04/ C0 - C3
Balloons + hearts: RV32 - RV34
Clouds: W0 - W3



I layered the die cut backgrond onto a piece of Spiffier Speckles pattern paper. I die cut all the images and assembled the card. I stamped the word YAY into the biggest balloon. 

As a finishing touch I added highlights with a white gel pen. 



Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten