maandag 5 februari 2024

I LIKE YOU A WAFFLE LOT (2)

This Lawn Fawnatics Challenge is all about interactive cards. That always intimidates me a bit, but I'm always happy when have achieved making one. I decided to go for a pull-tab card this time. I used the Let's Toast stamp set and the A Waffle Lot stamp set. 



For the background I used some Hello Sunshine Remix paper, from the paperpad. I added a piece of Fog cardstock to the bottom. 



I started by stamping and coloring all the images I wanted to use. Here is a list of all the colors I used:
Waffles + crumbs: E53 - E55 - E57
Toaster: C0 - C3/ R81 - R83 - R85
Butter: Y31 - Y21 - Y26
Knife + fork: C0 - C3



I die cut the images. I also die cut the slot and the all the pull tab elements. I assembled the card and added the sentiment at the top, which was stamped onto a piece of Vanilla Malt cardstock, using Bubblegum Ink. As a finishing touch I added some highlights with a gel pen. 

Make sure to visit the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge and join us!!!



Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten