woensdag 1 november 2023

HAVE A HAPPY FALL (2)

I'm on the Lawn Fawnatics Blog today with this pumpking card, for the monochromatic card. I used only browns for this card. This is the Stitched Pumpkins die set.



For the background I used Vanilla Malt cardstock. I ink blended with Tea Dye and Gathered Twigs Distress Oxide Inks, using the Confetti Stencils.

The pumpkins were die cut from Kraft cardstock and blended with Pizza Crust Ink. I added the toppers for each pumpkin, which were cut from Ground Coffee cardstock.



I assembled the card and added a sentiment, which was stamped and heat embossed onto a piece of Paper Bag cardstock. I die cut it with a banner die.

As a finishing touch I added some highlights to the stems with a white gel pen. 



Make sure to visit the Lawn Fawnatics Blog for the challenge and join us!



Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten