maandag 6 november 2023

HAPPY HOLDIDAYS (13)

For this Christmas card I created a snowbal fight scene, using the Snowbal Fight stamp set from Lawn Fawn. 



For the background I used a piece of Moonstone cardstock. I ink blended the top edges with Forget-Me-Not ink. I also splattered some white watercolor paint onto it, making it look like it's snowing. 

I die cut some hills from white cardstock, using the Stitched Hillside Borders die set. 



I stamped the images and colored everything with Copic Markers. Here are all the colors I used:
Mice: E41 - E43 - E44/ W0 - W3 - W5/ E71 - E74 - E77/ E00 - E11/ E04 - E11
Hats + scarfs: RV14 - RV17/ BG11 - BG13/ B24 - B26
Flags: E71 - E74 - E77/ B24 - B26/ BG11 - BG13
Snow + ice: C0 - C3



I die cut all the images and assembled the card. The sentiment, from the Scribbled Sentiments: Winter set, I stamped at the top of the panel. I added white highlights with a gel pen to all the images. 



Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten