maandag 6 november 2023

DRIVING HOME FOR CHRISTMAS (1)

For this new Lawn Fawnatics Challenge , be inspired by your favorite Christmas movie or song. I went for a song this time: Driving Home for Christmas by Chris Rea. I don't really like Christmas musis, but this one gets me in the mood for the holiday. I used the Car Critters stamp set and the Car Critters Christmas Add-On stamp sets. 



For the background I used the Birch Tree Stencils. I ink blended the sky with Salty Ocean and Cracked Pistachio Distress Oxide Ink. I left the brich trees itself white. I added wome silver splatter, using the Starry Sky watercolor set from Gansai Tambi. 

For the "street" I used Narwhal cardstock. 



I stamped the images and colored everything with Copic Markers. Here are all the colors I used: 
Car: C0 - C3/ C5 - C7/ Y15 - Y17/ R05 - R27/ R37 - R39 B24 - B26/ B41 - B45
Deer: E55 - E57/ E41 - E43/ E04 - E11/ W0 - W3
Tree: E55 - E57/ G82 - G85
Gifts: Y15 - Y17/ R05 - R27/ R37 - R39 B24 - B26/ B41 - B45
Antlers: E41 - E43
Rudolph nose: R05 - R27

I die cut all the images and assembled the card. I used the henry's ABCs die set and Chili Pepper cardstock for the word 'home' and the rest of the sentiment was stamped onto strips of No. 2 Pencil cardstock. As a finishing touch I used a white gel pen to add highlights. 



Visit our Lawn Fawnatics Challenge to join us!!!



Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten