zondag 14 augustus 2022

A TOAST TO YOU (1)

I'm on the Lawn Fawn blog today, with this birthday card. I used Hive Five and Let's Toast for this design.

I used Speckled Eggshell cardstock for the background. I used the Honeycomb Stencil and ink blended it onto the background, using Squeezed Lemonade, Spiced Marmalade and Fossiziled Amber Distress Oxide Inks.



I stamped the images and colored everything with Copic Markers. Here is a list of all the colors I used:
Bees; YR21 - YR23/ BG000 - B00/ R27 - R59
Toast: E41 - E43 - E44
Honey: YR21 - YR23/ BG000 - B00/ R27 - R59
Knife: E57 - E79/ W0 - W3
Butter: YR31 - YR31/ E57 - E79



I die cut all the images and die cut the word 'toast' from Chili pepper cardstock, using Henry's ABCs dies. The rest of the sentiment was stamped and heat embossed onto Chocolate Bar cardstock, using white embossing powder.

I used a white gel pen to add highlights to the images and the die cut letters. 



Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten