zondag 12 juni 2022

YOU'RE AN ALL-STAR DAD (1)

I made this sports themed Father's Day card, using the All-Stars stamp set from Lawn Fawn. 



For the background, I used a piece of Moonstone cardstock. I stamped the sports attributes in Deep Sea ink, creating my own pattern paper. 

I stamped the images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are all the colors I used:
Cup: YR21 - Y26 - YR23
Basketball + football: E15 - E57
Bat: E41 - E43 - E44/ R05 - R46
Stars: Y15 - Y17
Soccer ball: W0 - W3
Baseball: E15 - E57/ Lobster ink



I die cut all the images and added them to my background. I stamped and heat embossed one part of the sentiment onto a strip of Chili Pepper cardstock.

The word 'dad' was die cut with Herny's ABCs die set. I used Chili Pepper cardstock, white cardstock and Blue Jay cardstock.



I really like those sports themed sets Lawn Fawn came out with, this is something they hadn't done before. 

Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten