zondag 26 juni 2022

BOOK MARKS (4)

I made the cutest bookmarks using the Dream Big stamps and dies from Lawn Fawn.



I started by ink blended the bases of the bookmarks. I used Worn Lipstick and Villainous Potion Oxide Inks. These colors look amazing together.

I stamped the images and colored everything with Copic Markers. Here are all the colors I used;
Unicorn: B60 - B63 - B66/ W0 - W3/ E41 - E43/ RV32 - RV34
Dragon: B60 - B63 - B66/ RV32 - RV34/ E41 - E43



I die cut the images and assembled the book marks. I stamped and heat embossed the sentiments using gold embossing powder. I added sme white and gold twin to them as well.

I love these so much. Perfect little gifts to add to a book you're giving to a fellow book nerd. 



Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten