zondag 12 juni 2022

HAPPY BIRTHDAY (64)

The Simple Celebrate Critters stamp set by Lawn Fawn is super fun. It has all these rows of critters: cats, bunnies, dogs, birds, mice. For this card I decided to used the dogs. I also used the Add-On set, You Goat This, Christmas Dreams, Happy Howloween and Furry & Bright. 



I trimmed a piece of Fog cardstock and ink blended a wall onto it, using the Small Brick Wall stencil from My Favorite Things and Abandoned Coral Oxide Ink. The sides I darkened a bit, using Aged Mahogany Oxide Ink.

I added a top to the wall, using Storm Cloud cardstock and the Stitched Borders die.



For the sky, I used Salty Ocean and Prize Ribbon Distress Oxide Ink. 

I die cut the Grassy Border from Cilantro cardstock and ink blended the grass blades with Lucky Clover Distress Oxide Ink.



I stamped all the images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are all the colors I used:
Dogs: W3 - W5 - W7/ W0 - W3/ E31 - E33 - E35/ E41 - E43 - E44/ E74 - E77 - E79/ E11 - E04
Bones: E41 - E43
Bowl: B24 - B26
Ball + grass: YG00 - YG03

I die cut or fussy cut the images and assembled the card. I stamped all these little sentiments into the speech bubbles. Such a cute scene. 



Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten