zondag 2 mei 2021

YOU ALWAYS POINT ME IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION (1)

I created this friendship card with the Adorable Adventures stamp set from My Favorite Things. 



I die cut the scene elements with the Large Slimline with Sliders die set, Stitched Hillside Borders and Grassy Hillside Borders.



I ink blended the grass with Fossilized Amber Distress Ink and the hills with Tea Dye Oxide Ink. For the sky I used a cloud stencil and Salty Ocean Distress Ink. I added splatter to the hills, using dark brown watercolor from Winsor and Newton. 



I stamped the images and colored everything with Copic Makers. Here are the colors I used:
Kids: E25 - E29/ C3 - C5 - C7/ E53 - E55/ E000 - E00 - E21/ E00 - E21 - E04/ E41 - E43 - E44/ G43 - G46/ TR21 - YR23
Tent: E41 - E43 - E44/ YR04 - YR07
Canteen: G43 - G46/ C3 - C5
Compass; C0 - C3/ C3 - C5/ YR21 - YR23
Road sign: E41 - E43 - E44
Bushes: G14 - YG09 - G17
Rocks: W0 - W3 - W5
Trees; G43 - G46
Mountains: C0 - C3



I fussy cut all the images and assembled the card. I used a white gel pen to add highlights and dots to the images. 



I love this card, and this set. I get so much use out of it. This stamp set is so diverse and has so many options. It's definitely one of my all-time favorites. 

Check out the My Favorite Things shop for products by clicking on the link: My Favorite Things 

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten