zaterdag 29 mei 2021

I'M HERE FOR YOU (1)

I created this sweet friendship card with the Happy Hugs stamp set from Lawn Fawn.



For the background, I did some simple ink blending, using a clouds stencil and Peacock Feathers Distress Ink.



I stamped the images. I also used images from A Bug Deal. I used Copic Markers for coloring. Here are the colors I used:
Squirrels: E41 - E43 - E44/ E31 - E33 - E35
Birds: Y15 - Y17/ YR16 - YR07/ BG53 - BG57
Leaves: YG00 - YG03 - YG13
Branches: E25 - E29
Heart: R14 - R27
Thought bubble: BG000 - B00



I die cut the images and assembled the card. I stamped the sentiment and used a white gel pen to add highlights and dots to the images.



Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten