vrijdag 21 mei 2021

SCOOTIN BY TO SAY... HAVE A HAPPY DAY! (1)

For this birthday card, I used the new Scootin By stamp set from Lawn Fawn. 



I did some simple ink blending for the background. For the sky I used a clouds stencil and Peacock Feathers Distress Ink. For the 'street' I masked off the top part of the card and used Manatee Ink for blending. I usually don't use Lawn Fawn dye inks for blending, but this is the perfect color and I think it turned out great. 



I die cut the word 'scootin' from Blue Jay cardstock and added it to my panel. I also stamped the rest of the sentiment.



I stamped the images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Bunny: W0 - W3/ E000 - E00
Fox: E15 - E18/ E000 - E00 - E21 - E04
Mouse: E000 - E00/ E41 - E43 - E44/ E21 - E04
Scooters: BG53 - BG57/ B24 - B26/ R05 - R27/ C3 - C5
Balloons: BG 53 - BG57/ R03 - R27/ B24 - B26
Horns: R05 - R27/ BG53 - BG57/ C3 - C5



I die cut the images and added them to my scene. I used a white gell pen to add highlights to the images and letters.

Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten