maandag 18 januari 2021

SENDING LOVE (3)

Today is the start of a new Lawn Fawnatics challenge. It's called "Lots of Love". I used the Stud Puffin stamp set and the Slide On Over maze die, together with a bunch of other Lawn Fawn sets.



I die cut the maze from a piece of Kraft cardstock. I ink blended the edges with Tea Dye Oxide Ink. I aslo added splatters of Ground Espresso Distress Ink onto it.



I stamped the images. I also used images from Butterfly Kisses, Smooth Sailing and Ocean Shell-fie. I used Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Puffins: C5 - C7/ Y15 - Y17/ C0 - C3
Lighthouse: R14 - R27/ C0 - C3/ E41 - E43 - E44/ Y15 - Y17
Fish: Y15 - Y17
Bucket + anchor: C0 - C3
Hearts: R14 - R27
Grass: YG00 - YG03
Rocks: E41 - E43 - E44
Starfish: E02 - E04



I die cut and fussy cut all the images and assembled the card. I stamped and heat embossed the sentiment.

I adhered the maze onto a piece of Let It Shine pattern paper.



Please make sure to check out the challenge on the Lawn Fawnatics Blog and join us!



Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten