zondag 24 januari 2021

JUST WANTED TO SAY YOU'RE THE BEST (1)

For this friendship card I used the Peek-a-Boo Pals stamp set together with the Peek-a-Boo Fair stamp set from Avery Elle.



For the background I did some simple ink blending. Starting from the bottom left corner I used Squeezed Lemonade and Dried Marigold Oxide Inks. I also used those colors to add splatter to the rest of the background.



I stamped the images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Ferris wheel: C0 - C2 - C3/ Y15 - Y17 - YR38/ R32 - R35 - R39
Bunny: E41 - E43/ E000 - E00/ R01 - R32
Koala: W0 - W3 - W5
Hippo: E41 - E43 - E44/ W0 - W3
Monkey: E25 - E29/ E00 - E21/ R01 - R32
Hearts: R32 - R35 - R39



I die cut the ferris wheel and the rest of the images I fussy cut. I assembled the card and stamped the sentiment in Wild Rose and Carrot Ink.



I used a white gelly roll pen to add highlights and dots to the images. 

I love these Peek-a-Boo Pals. And Avery Elle has loads more of them, so I think I will be expanding my collection with some more of the Peek-a-Boo sets.  

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten