zondag 3 januari 2021

I LIKE YOU MORE THAN NAPS (3)

I used the I Like Naps stamp set from Lawn Fawn, for this cute love themed card.



I used a Sage Leaf cardbase. I took the Conversation Heart Stencils and ink blended with Faded Jeans Oxide Ink. I love the contrast it creates.

I used the Just Stitching Hearts die set to create a heart on the cardbase. I also die cut a heart from Paper Bag cardstock, using the Outside In Stitched Heart Stackables. 



I stamped the sloth image and colored it with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Sloth: E41 - E43 - E44/ E000 - E00/ W3 - W5 - W7
Branch: E25 - E29

I fussy cut the images and added this, together with the heart, to the background. 

For th sentiment, I used the Fancy Folded Heart Banners die set. I die cut the large double fold banner from Vanilla Malt and stamped the sentiment onto it. I didn't really like it, so I cut them apart and used two seperate banners to add to each side of the card, top and bottom. 



I like this card a lot, it turned out a lot better than I expected. 

Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten