donderdag 14 januari 2016

YOU'RE FINTASTIC (1)

I used the Fintastic Friends stamp set from Lawn Fawn and combined it with some balloons from the Adorable Elephants set from My Favorite Things.
 
 
I stamped three of the fish on some Tim Holtz water color cardstock and then added the balloons as well. I stamped it all in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink. When everything was stamped, I masked the images off with some masking fluid. When this dried, I masked off the paper in two parts. I wanted the bottom part to look like water and the top as a sky. For the water I blended two different Distress Ink colors with my Mini Ink Blending Tool: Salty Ocean and Peacock Feathers. I then sprayed it with my mini mister and dabbed off the water after a few seconds. I blended Spiced Marmalade and Wild Honey for the sky and did the same water technique there.

When the panel was completely dry, I removed the masks. I colored the fish and balloons with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
First fish: BV02 – BV13 – BV17/ Y02 – Y08 – Y17
Balloon: R35 – R46 – R59
Second fish: Y08 – Y18 – YR08
Balloon: BG01 – B05 – B28
Third fish: G03 – G05 – G14
Balloon: Y02 – Y08 – Y17
 
 
I added the sentiment to the bottom of the card with Versamark Ink. I heat embossed it with Silver Embossing Power from Ranger. I added some Wink of Stella and later Glossy Accents to the balloons. I adhered the panel to a red card base and rounded off the top left and bottom right corner with my We R Memory Keepers Corner Chomper.
 
 
A very simple one layer card, combing two sets from two different companies. It all works.
Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog!
 
 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten