woensdag 27 januari 2016

YOU COLOR MY WORLD (2)

I used the Color My World mini stamp set from Lawn Fawn for this card.
 
 
I stamped the crayon on some white cardstock. I die cut a mask and put it over the stamped image. I used the Mini Ink Blending Tool to add some color around the crayon. I did this with Mowed Lawn Distress Ink. Because of the mask, it puts a little white border around the image. Like a halo.

I colored the crayon with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
YG03 – G07 – G14
 
 
I stamped the sentiment with Green Room Ink from My Favorite Things. I also stamped two different sized hearts around the crayon, in that same Green Room ink and also Mowed Lawn Distress Ink.

Because I got some inky fingerprints onto the card, I wanted to fix it instead of starting over. I used the Squares stencil from Crealies and blended some Mowed Lawn Distress Ink onto the background. For a little bling, I added some silver and green sequins.
 
 
I adhered the panel to a dark green card base and rounded off the bottom two corners with my We R Memory Keepers Corner Chomper. It’s a real simple card, very quick to make. I’m probably going to make this in some other colors.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog!
 
 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten