woensdag 7 augustus 2024

SENDING SMILES TO BRIGHTEN YOUR DAY (1)

I'm on the Lawn Fawnatics Blog today, with this carnival themed card, using the Wheely Great Day stamp set.



For the background I used a piece of Rainbow Ever After pattern paper. At the bottom, I added a strip of Peacock cardstock. I send the sentiment on this piece.

I stamped the images, also using All the Clouds. I colored everything with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Ferris wheel: BG53 - BG57/ B26 - B39/ BG000 - BG01/ RV10 - R81/ RV32 - RV34
Cat: E18 - E15
Bunny: W0 - W3
Bear: E43 - E44
Clouds: BG000 - BG01



I die cut the images and adhered them to the sccene. I used a white gel pen to add highlights. 

Make sure to visit the Lawn Fawnatics Blog and join our challenge!!!



Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten