donderdag 1 augustus 2024

HAVE A BEE-UTIFUL DAY (1)

I'm on the Lawn Fawn blog today, with this cheerful bee-themed card. I used the You're a Keeper stamp set, together with Hive Five.



For the background I used Sticky Note cardstock. I ink blended with Fossilized Amber, using the Honeycomb stencil. I added a strip of Pint-Sizes Patterns Summertime paper to the bottom. I stamped the sentiment onto this strip. 



I stamped the images and colored everything with Copic Markers:
Bear: E57 - E29 - E18/ E04 - E11
Suit: C2 - C3 - C5
Hive: E41 - E43 - E44/ Y21 - YR23
Bees: Y15 - Y17/ BG11 - BG13



I fussy cut the images and assembled the card. I stamped the swirly lines behind the bees, using Manatee Ink and added some highlights to the images, using a white gel pen. 

Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten