zaterdag 16 maart 2024

YOU'RE SO VEGGIE AWESOME (1)

For this simple and quick card, I used the Simply Celebrate Veggies stamp set from Lawn Fawn, which was a free gift with any order over $ 60, when ordering the newest Spring release. 



For the background, I die cut the Large Mini Slimline Stackables from Fruit Salad paper, and a bigger size from Woodgrain Cardstock.



I stamped the images (I also used All the Speech Bubbles and Veggie Happy Add-On) and colored everything with Copic Markers:
Carrots: G05 - G28/ Y17 - YR04
Lettuce: YG00 - YG03 - YG13
Onion: E41 - E43 - E44/ G82 - G95
Tomatoes: G05 - G28/ R08 - R46
Beet: G82 - G85/ R35 - R37 - R39



I fussy cut and die cut the images. I assembled the card, stamped all the sentiments and added some highlights with a white gel pen. 



Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten