zondag 24 maart 2024

THANK YOU SO VEGGIE MUCH (1)

For this thank you card, I used the Stitched Garden Veggies die set and Stitched Root Veggies die set from Lawn Fawn. 



For the background I used Fruit Salad pattern paper.

I die cut the veggies and colored them with Copic Markers:
Cauliflower: W0 - W3/ YG00 - YG03
Lettuce: YG00 - YG03
Tomato: G24 - G28/ R08 - R46
Carrot: G24 - G28/ Y15 - YR04
Bell pepper: G82 - G85/ R08 - R46
Onion: E41 - E43/ YG00 - YG03



I assembled the veggies and added them to the gingham background. I adhered this onto another pattern paper, from the Knit Picky Winter paperpad. As a finishing touch, I added highlights to the veggies and stamped the sentiment from the Veggie Happy stamp set. 

Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten