zondag 7 januari 2024

I'M SORRY YOU'RE FEELING SO WAFFLE (1)

I made a get well card with the new A Waffle Lot stamp set from Lawn Fawn. 



For the background I used one of the gingham patterns from the Fruit Salad paperpad. I embossed one of the hearts from the Just Stitching Hearts die set. 



I stamped the images and colored everything with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Waffles: E53 - E55 - E57
Syrup: Y15 - Y38 - YR16
Butter: Y21 - Y26
Berries: R05 - R27
Strawberries: R05 - R27/ G43 - G46
Fork: C0 - C3



I die cut the images. I stamped the sentiment onto two strips of Sticky Note cardstock, using Carrot Ink. I added highlights with a white gel pen. 

Simple design, but I love this. 

Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten