maandag 8 januari 2024

I LIKE YOU A WAFFLE LOT (1)

Today I'm on the Lawn Fawn blog. I made this card with the A Waffle Lot stamp set from Lawn Fawn. And I can tell you it will probably be a favorite of the year already. I combined it with the Let's Toast stamp set. 


For the background I used the Fruit Salad paper, with the berries pattern. I added a strip of Blue Jay cardstock to the bottom. 


I stamped the images and colored everything with Copic Markers. Here are all the colors I used:
Toaster: C0 - C3/ C5 - C7/ B24 - B26
Waffles: E55 - E57/ E53 - E55
Butter: YR30 - YR31
Berries: B26 - B29
Crumbs: E55 - E57
Cuttlery: C0 - C3


I die cut the images and stamped the sentiment onto a strip of Vanilla Malt cardstock, using Forget me Not Ink. I added highlights with a white gel pen. 


Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten